As I began laying out the pages for the setup of the author yearbook, I realized that I have one more spot if another author would like to be involved. If you know of someone looking for an inexpensive and comprehensive group promotion, please let them know. Here is the initial email that explains the project:
After discussing some ideas with authors involved in this project, I’ve added quite a few more perks. The cost is still low, much less than many single ads. Details are below. Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be closing entry into the yearbook as soon as it is full.
AUTHOR YEARBOOK/RADIO EXPOSURE PACKAGE
Register for the 2009/10 Author Yearbook and start receiving the following benefits spring ’09! The yearbook itself will be released in late spring, but some of these promotions will help us gear up for its release and beyond:
Here is what is included in the package:
- Yearbook is in print and ebook. It is offered free in e-format to the list of 30,000 + readers, and also sent to my list of librarians and booksellers (about 33K people in all).
- Your participation in the project includes:
- Listing on yearbook page
- Full page (8 1/2 x 11) personal note from you to your readers. You can do other things with this page. Just ask me 🙂
- Interview/quotes throughout book
- Radio interview. These will go on my and will also be made available to a couple of hosts I know for free use. We will also be uploading as podcasts.
- NEW!!! Free ad in quarterly newsletter sent to 30,000 readers.
- NEW!!! Author Yearbook website with your bio and book featured.
- NEW!!! Interview posted on website and quarterly free workshops and chats to bring even more readers streaming in.
- NEW!!! One month banner ad on the site featuring your book and link to place where it can be ordered.
- NEW!!! Yearbook presence on such as , , etc.
We may add more items as we go along and they occur to us and funding/time allows. But this is a nice start for the project and should help us all see an increase in book sales.
I am limiting the number of authors involved and will close registrations once I reach that number, so space is limited. You can register by clicking either of the links below.
Reserve space with first payment of $96 (please note that this is a limited three month subscription. Total of 3 payments of $96.00 each).
Questions? Feel free to email me 🙂