Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lori Soard may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this for changes. This policy is effective from November 14, 2017 forward.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and first and last name
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information Collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products/services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to make the site more to your liking or more suited to regular visitors.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you do change the use and setting of our cookies, this may affect your use of our website and you may not be able to use some of our services.
What are cookies?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
- We use double opt-in for newsletters, so to be placed on the mailing list, you’ll have to confirm you actually want to be there. You can opt-out at any time.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. lori[at]lorisoard[dot]com